Benefits of Modular Construction
Cost, Speed and Relocatability
- Built in a fraction of the time vs. traditional construction
- Site preparation occurs concurrently with manufacturing
- Significant cost savings are achieved through modular construction, more than 20% for most projects
- Materials are purchased in bulk
- Factory labor is more efficient and less costly than subcontractor site labor
- Plant and setup work are excluded from wage rates
- Work is performed in controlled production environment
- Weather does not impact production
- Process-oriented construction is more efficient
- Our construction crews are composed of employees who work in teams under proven plant leadership
- Unlike traditional builders, we do not ramp up or down with local staff to build our buildings.
- Site installation of building and finish out is completed in weeks, not months.
- Our skilled tradesmen are a permanent part of the Palomar team.
Palomar modular buildings are relocatable and adaptable to almost any site location including areas with limited accessibility. Buildings are portable regardless of temporary/permanent installation. Our buildings can be acquired with short term operating leases and as a permanent purchase.