See All Case Studies
The Palomar Education Team consists of our industry professionals who specialize in facility planning, space design, project management and all aspects of the construction process. Our clients experience a single point of contact in the company throughout the building process. Our ability to deliver portable classrooms as needed is a primary driving force behind our ability to serve the Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas and Colorado school markets.
Palomar’s management, employees and plant have built and delivered millions of square feet of space for today's public and private schools, independent and charter schools, universities and community colleges, churches, daycares and early childhood development programs. Our modular buildings are quality-controlled, energy-efficient and inherently green, whether designed as temporary or permanent structures.
The Palomar direct-manufacturing advantage ensures:
- Faster time to completion - buildings can be manufactured and installed in under 90 days
- Controllable and predictable costs with reduced site disruption and interim leasing costs
- Reduced safety issues on-site for both permanent or temporary building solution options
- Affordable green alternatives
Palomar offers a variety of solutions for the education market, whether as a wing addition to an existing building or as a stand-alone, one story or multi-story facility. Buildings can be either temporary or permanent and are able to built quickly and affordably.
- Modular and Portable Classrooms
- Classroom Complexes and Campuses
- Science & Computer Labs
- Communications Labs
- Restroom Buildings
- Administrative Offices
- Multi-Purpose Rooms